The Sydney News.Net - Terms and Conditions
As a first time user or a repeat user of The Sydney News.Net, we advise you of our terms and conditions for use of this Web site. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access site, regardless of whether it is by computer, telephone, or other device.
By accessing this site, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will notified on this page of our site so to keep informed of any updates please visit this page often.
Use of material appearing on The Sydney News.Net
For the purposes of this agreement, "material" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on this site, whether copyright of The Sydney News.Net, an associated entity, or a third party.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use. You are not however permitted to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on this site.
You must not reproduce any material on this site or transmit it, or store it in any other application or Web site, or disseminate any part of it in any other form, unless you obtain our written prior permission to do so, unless you are providing a link to our site from your site, or providing a link to a specific news story appearing on our site, which is permitted. Also permitted is the use of RSS feeds provided by The Sydney News.Net. These may be used for personal use or for the purpose of providing news headlines from your site. If you wish to apply to distribute or reproduce any other material on this Web site, please contact us.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on this site without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it.
You can access other sites via links from this Web site. These sites however are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
We provide no warranties of any kind concerning the material on this site. In particular, we do not warrant that it or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by software which has destructive properties.
Third party material
From time to time you will see advertising material submitted by third parties on this site. Individual advertisers, ad servers, and/or advertising agencies are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. Please ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted on this page.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this Website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions as set out here shall be construed, interpreted and applied in accordance with, and be governed by, the laws applicable to the state of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
News from around our Network
Showing 1 thru 3 out of 10More from our network
- Putin to visit Japan in foreseeable future
- Tokyo criticizes Chinese memorial to Korean assassin of Japans first leader
- Yen weakens in Asian market as Bank of Japan meeting starts
- Driver killed in Route 140 crash
- Patriots 2013 Season Ends Badly But The Journey Was Quite Good
- Bank shareholder nominates outside directors
- Prevailing wages ordinance expansion delayed
- Wine-in-grocery-store compromise not done disagreement is decades old in Tennessee
- Memphis actor Brewer regular John Still dies
Showing 4 thru 6 out of 10More from our network
- Q+A Florence Henderson Nevada Ballet Theater’s Woman of the Year — her lifelong love of dance
- Nevada RB Solomon accused of battering girlfriend
- Millionaire Map All The Millionaires Are Moving Out Of Nevada To North Dakota MAP
- Polar blast hits U.S. Midwest and East
- Endangered Jaguarundi Is Coming Back to Texas
- What Verbal Tee-Ups Like To Be Honest Really Means
- Daytime sleeping could throw genes out of whack
- President Obama to meet Pope Francis during European tour
- Polar blast hits U.S. Midwest and East
Showing 7 thru 9 out of 10More from our network
- Obama to visit Netherlands Belgium Italy
- Posh rules out Spice Girls reunion
- Washington Wizards and Washington Capitals Join Snapchat
- Las Cruces man wins $1M Powerball
- Broken sprinkler floods area hospital
- Russian forces hunt militants black widows
- RI GOP leader require fiscal study on each bill
- Ribbon cutting marks Twin Oaks 80th year
- Masseuse to work with athletes in Sochi
Showing item 10 out of 10More from our network
- Third man who died in W.Va. house fire identified
- Alleged bath salt store manager awaits extradition in New Mexico
- Photo Gallery West Virginia snowfall